Ministry of Science and Education of Azerbaijan Republic
Azerbaijan State University of Culture and Arts
On November 17, 2023 at the Azerbaijan State University of Culture and Arts will be held the International scientific-practical conference “Azerbaijani Art Citicism in the Context of East-West Dialogue” on the occasion of the 100th anniversary of the university.
Articles for the conference will be taken on the following sections and directions:
1. Art criticism
2. Music art
3. Cinema, television and other screen arts
4. Theatrical art
5. Fine arts
6. Social sciences
1. Museum, archiving and protection of monuments
2. History and theory of culture
3. Social work
6. Cinema criticism
7. History and theory of fine arts
8. Decorative-applied art
10. Drama study
Reports for the conference program must be sent in Azerbaijani, Russian or English languages till September 30, 2023 to the e-mail email@example.com Note: Taking into account the current reality, remote conference on the Zoom platform isn`t excluded.
We look forward to your participation in the conference!
Conference materials must be made on the following rules:
Text of the report must be at least 5-6 pages in A4 format, by Times New Roman font, size 14, interval 1,5, left indent – 30 mm, right indent – 10mm, top and bottom indents -20 mm.
Structure of the article:
1. UOT index of the report
2. The author`s name, surname and patronymic (in bold), position, academic title and scientific degree (or name of organization where he/she is a doctoral student or a dissertation student, education form), honorary title
3. E-mail address, phone number
4. Title of the report (in bold)
5. Summary (up to 500 signs)
6. Key words (at least 5 word combinations)
7. Text of the report
8. List of the used literature
9. In other two languages (Russian and English) title of the article, name and surname of the author, summary and key words
- In the case of need the editorial board can require more documents to publish the article.
Conference date: November 17, 2023.
Working languages of the conference: Azerbaijani, Turkish, Russian and English. Note: Conference materials will be published in the collection form and given to each participant. Each page of the article costs 7 AZN.
Address: AZ 1065, Baku city, Inshaatchilar avenue, 39.
Phone number: (012) 5990054 (130)